Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Buang Pusing Di Singapore - Day 3

Third day in Singapore, my sore throat is getting worse and worse. We went to Bugis Street today, I've bought two shorts for S$25. Then we continued our trip to Sands Sky Park. Some friends of mine spotted Justin Timberlake-alike at the pool, we're not really sure about that too.

Our third destination was Merlion Statue. We had lunch at ThaiExpress before we went there. Jurong Point has been our furthest destination since we got here. We've separated ourselves from the group after that.

Some still stayed at Jurong, some went to Orchard, and I went back to the hostel to get a free wifi connection to get suggestion where to buy iPhone tripod. Suggestions were coming on my Twitter replies, all suggested me to check out Mustafa Center.

Been strolling around the lowest story up until the highest one but can't find what I've been looking for. I end up having dinner at an Indian restaurant, ordered nasi padang (which tastes curry so much) and 2 glass of teh tarik. And that's how I end the third day.

Sent from my iPhone

Posted via email from Me featuring The World

No comments: