Saturday, December 4, 2010

Completing 3 Milestones In 7 Days

What does it feels like to complete your life milestones in 7 days? IT FEELS GREAT! Here's a summary of what I did on Nov 6-13, 2010. Enjoy!

---

1. Go to Sumatra Island

http://www.flickr.com/photos/qronoz/sets/72157625523627540

I've promised myself to visit all Indonesian main islands before I die. And apparently on Nov 6, 2010 I got a work stuff to do in Medan. It was great! Even only for 7 hour-visit. Kalimantan and Papua are still waiting for me. Just tell me if you got free airplane tickets for me to those destinations. :D

2. Watch Barack Obama addressing his speech. Live.

Nov 11, 2010. I went to Balairung UI along with hundreds of people that got the invitation from US Embassy to watch Obama's public speech there. Who am I? I'm not an alumni, not even the journalist/public figure, I'm just one of those Twitter quiz winner who got the chance to watch the speech there. Going there was already awesone, got a seat in a front row is more awesome, got a chance to shook my hand with Barack Obama is UBER AWESOME! :)

3. Get my Bachelor's Degree

This is it! Finally I've graduated after 4 years of study in Bina Nusantara University. By completing my Computer Engineering study there, now I've got S.Kom. thingy after my name. Sarjana Komputer aka Bachelor of Computer Science. Thanks for all your support, mom and dad! This is for you ;)

---

So how about you? Don't give up your dreams, don't stop believing!

No comments: