Sunday, April 6, 2008

binus guerilla improv. first attempt!

This is my first attempt causing some scenes in my campus with my friends. On that day, we had class that ends on 1 pm, some of my friend decided to go to the ground floor (our class is located on 7th floor) to get some food before another class started on 1.20 pm. My friends and I who have already know about ImprovEverywhere scenes decided to make a scene just like what happened at Getty Center, yep, it's follow the leader game. Fortunately, almost all students from my class join the scene and we all come all away down to the ground floor by escalator instead of elevator. Some people look confused about what's going on, but I think we didn't make a good scene because some of us still laugh or yelled at the others so we didn't look like strangers who get in very long queue line. :) It's kinda funny because escalator is fit for two people but we only use left side of it. I forgot to count how many agents involved in the mission, but I think it's more than 20 of us.

Improv Binus | Follow The LeaderImprov Binus | Follow The LeaderImprov Binus | Follow The Leader

Before another class started, we gather again at first floor and we decided to go to 8th floor by escalator (again) so we start the 'Follow The Leader' game once again.

We found out that our lecture hadn't arrive yet, so we decided to make more scene, we decided to create a Human Wave, we asked everybody in the classroom to go out and do that scene. Looks like everybody need some refreshing, so most of the students came out and get on their each position. And voila! We did the Human Wave for four times in a row and it's enough to make people on lower floor looked up at us and asked their friends about what happened up there.

Improv Binus | Human Wave

Our lecture still hadn't arrive yet and we decided another scene, let's call it 'Yelled Out Nothing'. We stand/sit a bit far from the fence so people on lower floor can't see our head. And suddenly we all came up to the fence, yelled from 8th floor, pointing at nothing on 1st floor, and suddenly we stand back.

Improv Binus | Yelling Out Nothing

My friends look interested about all this things we've done together and we're absolutely looking forward for our next REAL mission.

*sorry for my bad English anyway :)
*mind to join us? click here!
*sorry if it's kinda confusing, 'Human Wave' I've mentioned above is just like 'Mexican Wave' you guys have already know :)

----------------
Now playing: Red - Already Over
via FoxyTunes

No comments: